Islam/Use Of Perfum

Is it permissable to use perfumes especially made by non-muslims??
I want to know about sunnah of Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh)about using perfumes ?
Allah HAfez

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Perfumes can be used if the alcohol used is Alcohol Denat.
Since you are a muslim, try to use products made by muslims as it will be mostly halaal to use.

The sunnats of perfume as below.

-          On Fridays, one should use perfume if available B2-3-5

-          Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم did not return gifts of perfume B3-457-756, B7-531-813

-          Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم sweat nicer than perfume B4-492-761

-          Using best perfume available B7-531-812

-          Women should not perfume themselves when going to mosque M1-241-893, AD3-1162-4163

-          Woman filled her ring with musk - the most fragrant of scents M4-1219-5599

-          Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم used aloeswood or mixed camphor with it M4-1219-5601

-          One should apply scent to the mosque M4-1545-7149

-          The best perfume is musk AD2-897-3152

-          Perfume of men should have smell and no colour - that for women should be the opposite AD3-1131-4037

-          If you are given gift of perfume, do not return it. It is a thing of good fragrance and light to bear AD3-1161-4160

-          The prayer of woman who perfumes herself going to mosque is not accepted until she returns and takes bath of Janaba AD3-1162-4162

-          Angels do not come near to one perfumed with saffron AD3-1163-4168

-          Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم did not touch boy perfumed with saffron AD3-1163-4169

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.