Islam/Announcing Your Marriage

Question
Dear Shaykh, Asalaamu Alaykum.

I have been Married Over 3Yrs and I've stayed in family home with my husbands Mom & Dad n there 2 Daughters.  I was Not invited to my Sister-in-Laws Marriage last May As Only my Immediate Family know about Me and Our Marriage.
My Sister-in-Law gave birth a few weeks ago to Twin girls MashaAllah and I sent Many, many Gifts to Her n her Husband for there Daughters.   My Husband Promises to Tell my Sisters Husband about Me but after 3Yrs and 2 Months of Marriage My Husband Has Not said Anything!   So therefore All My Family in Egypt think my husband is a Single Man.
I've Told my Husband it is Sunnah to Announce your Marriage But He Says Ge Wants People to give Me the highest Respect But in All these Years Now He Still Has Not said Anything.
I am So Hurt All these Years I Feel like I am Some Dirty Little Secret.
I cry about this Alot and when my husband is in Family Home He Cannot Answer His Phone to Me.
Please Help me I am a Muslim Re-Vert of 2 and a Half Years and I know My Husband is Angry that I Keep Asking Him To Tell All his Family about Me.   I Am his Wife ?
What else can I do or Say to make him See How My Heart is Broken by this.

Jazak Allah

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!
Which nationality you are and which is the country you, your husband & family living presently. Who is supporting the family.

Why on earth your husband and your in laws scared to a announce your marriage to their kith and kin in Egypt.

Do not keep quite and force him to announce the marriage to one and all in Egypt as well as which ever country all of you are living presently.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed