Islam/Confession ..

Question
Assalamualaikum,
I'm love with a guy from the last 3 years. Although we love each other immensely, there have been some pretty rough times in our relationship. Approximately 2 years back he broke up with me due to some Islamic reasons. I was shattered. I met a friend of mine to talk to him about what happened. This friend of mine loves me from the past 5 years. I told him what has been going on and I started crying. He started consoling me and he kissed me. We ended up making out. All the while that my freind was making love to me I kept saying my boyfriend's name. My friend realized this and we left. Later when things got better between me and my boyfriend I told him what had happened. But he was soooo shattered that I had to lie saying nothing of that sort ever happened. I've always had a weekness for sex. Before meeting my boyfriend I've made out with many guys and even slept with some . But after meeting him by the grace of Allah I stopped all that. Now my question is what do I do ? I know I should tell him the truth but I also know knowing the truth will leave him shattered and completly broken. Please guide me.

Answer
Allah forgives all sins and you do not have to share with humans what Allah has hidden and forgiven.
Marriage is self dignity and by your free choice.

4:3 If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

Islam

Imam Habeeb