Islam/Couple of questions about Islam

Hello Ahmer, i have two questions about the five classes of action in Islamic law and the second question is about using different methods in confirming the existence of God.

What are the five classes of human actions according to Islamic Law?  Give an example for each, and describe how each of these examples fulfills any of the overall objectives of Islamic Law / Shari'ah

People usually learn about, discover, or prove any reality in the following 3 methods: Through sensory perceptions, logical inference, and reliance on expert testimony of credible witnesses.
To explore or confirm the existence of God, which of these three methods can be used and which of them cannot be used?

Thank You

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

i beleive you have an assignment to do and you have asked me to help ? right ?

please try to do it yourself. however you can send me your completed assignment and i can check for errors.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.