Islam/Is ejaculating without masturbation needs ghusl?

Question
Assalam o alaikum,
I am a muslim girl. I agree that semen comes out at the time of masturbation but sometimes when I sleep or do some random things and not masturbate I start ejaculating. Yesterday I thought I am ejaculating may be because of masturbation so i took a ghusl of janabah then i prayed duhr and after an hour later I sneezed badly and felt like something is coming out of that area, when I saw, it was 3-4 drops of semens. In this case do I have to take ghusl again? .. if this takes place daily I will have to spend my whole life in taking ghusl. Please reply me is that semen or something else and if I ejaculate because of this will I have to take ghusl? Sometimes I ejaculate a heavy amount.. :(

Answer
Answer:   Answer:    ASSALAAMU AALAIKUM WB

Masturbation is not Islamic and recommended.......Actually it is better for you to get married to prevent this problem Inshaa Allaah .........however ghusl is compulsory after masturbation ...........discharge after sneezing etc does not make ghusl compulsory Inshaa Allaah.

please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar