Islam/Investment company

Question
Salaam!

If an organization or company gets investment from an investment company and pays them back with interest for every project, will it be fine to work in that company?

Answer
No its not fine - interest is haram.

Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 034, Hadith Number 299.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Aun bin Abu Juhaifa : My father bought a slave who practiced the profession of cupping. (My father broke the slave's instruments of cupping). I asked my father why he had done so. He replied, "The Prophet forbade the acceptance of the price of a dog or blood, and also forbade the profession of tattooing, getting tattooed and receiving or giving Riba, (usury), and cursed the picture-makers."

Bukhari Volumn 005, Book 058, Hadith Number 159.
Narated By Abu Burda : When I came to Medina. I met Abdullah bin Salam. He said, "Will you come to me so that I may serve you with Sawiq (i.e. powdered barley) and dates, and let you enter a (blessed) house that in which the Prophet entered?" Then he added, "You are In a country where the practice of Riba (i.e. usury) is prevalent; so if somebody owe you something and he sends you a present of a load of chopped straw or a load of barley or a load of provender then do not take it, as it is Riba."

regards
ahmer

Islam

Ahmer