Sir people quote some Ahadith like, “The Prophet said “Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!" [Ibne Majah]. The Prophet said “He who deviates from the largest group of Muslims, even as much as a hand span, has himself cut off his connection with Islam." [Abu Daud, Imam Ahmed] and a few other  
Ahadith. Hanafis/Tablighis/Deobandis say that Hanafis are in majority all over the globe as compared to Salafis/Ahle Hadith. So they say that they are the ones on the right path due to their majority. How to respond to this? Are the above Ahadith weak?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

The biggest problem with us muslims is that we do not understand the Quran. Some read it but do not try to understand its meanings

allah has prohibited making sects in islam - whether its shia/sunni/hanafi/hambli etc

We are all muslims and we have to follow the Quran in the first place and hadith is just a dictionary of the Quran - its not a complete book on its own.

[Quran 3:103] “And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;”

[Quran 6:159] “As for those who divide Their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.”

[Quran 4:59] "O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.  

[Quran 41:33] “Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam"?  

[Quran 3:64] Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah. that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say you: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will).

[Quran 42:13] The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to you - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that you should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah/God, hard is the (way) to which you callest them. Allah/God chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

[Quran 42:14] And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them,- through selfish envy as between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from your Lord, (tending) to a Term appointed, the matter would have been settled between them: But truly those who have inherited the Book after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.

[Quran 42:15] Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as you art commanded, nor follow you their vain desires; but say: "I believe in the Book which Allah/God has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah/God is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah/God will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.

[Quran 23:53] But they have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in what is with it.

[Quran 23:54] So, leave them in their error for a time.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 003, Hadith Number 109.
Narated By Salama : I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.