Islam/marriage

Question
Asalaam aliakumu please my husband is now the problem he is no longer having respect for mi.he leaves home at night when we are about to sleep to mere girlfriend even when they call him he runs out .he doesn't want to pay home bills in time,his only good to mi wen he has wronged mi or wants mi to his bed.he is not buying mi anything as a woman generally am not happy for 2years

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

What are you waiting for, inform your parents and call for both parents meeting to inform
about his nefarious activities of seeing ex GF's/present GF's after marriage w/o discharging
responsibilities of a husband towards his wife.

Inform him that what he is doing is haram and any adulterous act is not only punishable in
the Society we live in but severely on the Judgement day by the Almighty Allah.

4:16
The couple who commits adultery shall be punished.* If they repent and reform, you shall leave
them alone. God is Redeemer, Most Merciful.
17:32
You shall not commit adultery; it is a gross sin, and an evil behavior.

Inshallah, he should mend his ways after the elders talk.

Please bear in mind, do NOT over bear his nefarious activities lest you end up as a loser.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy upon us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true
path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed