Islam/A.O.A

Question
Q1) Sir can u tell me about the sure ways of purifyig one's spirit?... Does forgivess of Sins by Allah through tuba also means purification of soul or ur sins have already destroyed it so much that is can't be repaired?
Q2)What are the easiest ways of purifying soul? what are the frequent practices we need to do to make soul more nd more pure. I wish to be spiritually strong and be blessed by Allah with wisdome.
How is it possible?
Q3)I blong to the field of architecture and i am creative my mind work better than most though some how i am not able to achive high score in class ... unfortunately or may be fortunately (Allah knows better)
I want to know how i might be judged on that in Akhira ? I mean i have thinking mind which many don't so what Allah expect from me nd my mind which he has not given to other people.
Q4)My one teacher is Qadiani ... they r considered non muslims by most of muslim sects... I wish he blessed with true spirit of islam. He is just and kind and best teacher and person i have ever come across.He judge students according to their capacity and is just to them + perom his obligation of teaching as an obligation.
I wonder why he has to be Qadiani ..??

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

1. Yes indeed Allah accepts the tauba of all his servants as he mentions in the Quran

Quran [20:82] And surely, I am indeed Forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them, (till his death).

Quran [5:9] To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness has Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward.

Quran [4:110] If anyone does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran [4:111] And if anyone earns sin, he earns it against his own soul: for Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

Quran [4:112] But if any one earns a fault or a sin and throws it on to one that is innocent, he carries (on himself) (both) a falsehood and a flagrant sin.

Quran [4:116] Allah forgives not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him, but He forgives whom He pleases other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, has strayed far, far away (from the Right).

Quran [39:53] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran [39:54] "Turn you to your Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that you shall not be helped.

Quran [39:55] "And follow the Best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while you perceive not!

[Quran 61:10] O you who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?

[Quran 61:11] That you believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that you strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if you but knew!

[Quran 61:12] He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.

Allah does not only forgive but he blots/erases the sins. It is as if the person never committed the sin at all.

2. Keep on reciting "astaghfarullah" in order to keep on purifying yourself. However prayers/fast/good deeds erase sins and earn you rewards.

3. Everyone is unique. Some are able to outperform others. However it does not guarantee success. A strong built person might lose a fight with a weak person. Therefore some things you have to leave on fate. This is where destiny comes int.

4. Allah has given free will to everyone. Iblis was one of the best person as he had access to Allah. However his disbedience to Allah brought misery to himself. Therefore whether a person is good or bad - if he does not obey Allah and disobeys the Quran - he will be a loser in the hereafter.
Remember you will find many non-muslims at their best in dealings or interactions. However dont be attracted to them as they have rejected Allah and so Allah has given them brief enjoyment in this world.

Sects
-----

[Quran 3:103] “And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;”

[Quran 6:159] “As for those who divide Their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.”

[Quran 4:59] "O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.  

[Quran 41:33] “Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam"?  

[Quran 3:64] Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah. that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say you: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will).

[Quran 42:13] The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to you - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that you should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah/God, hard is the (way) to which you callest them. Allah/God chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

[Quran 42:14] And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them,- through selfish envy as between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from your Lord, (tending) to a Term appointed, the matter would have been settled between them: But truly those who have inherited the Book after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.

[Quran 42:15] Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as you art commanded, nor follow you their vain desires; but say: "I believe in the Book which Allah/God has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah/God is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah/God will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.

[Quran 23:53] But they have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in what is with it.

[Quran 23:54] So, leave them in their error for a time.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 003, Hadith Number 109.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Salama : I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to me what I have not said then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer