Islam/progress

Question
Dear sir,

salam alaikum,

i find progress in life very difficult both personally as well as
professionally. is it due to black magic, i suspect.

kindly suggest me the remedy

jazakallah

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

As per the below verse the black magic can be done to break marriages, but there is no mention
in the Koran that black magic can affect one's health, wealth and progress.

As we all grown up with these superstitions and belief, we tend to over look the short comings
in our personal and professional life attributing difficult times in one's life/profession to
black magic.

"2:102
They pursued what the devils taught concerning Solomon's kingdom. Solomon, however, was not a disbeliever, but the devils were disbelievers. They taught the people sorcery, and that which was sent down through the two angels of Babel, Haroot and Maroot. These two did not divulge such knowledge without pointing out: "This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages. They can never harm anyone against the will of God. They thus learn what hurts them, not what benefits them, and they know full well that whoever practices witchcraft will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable indeed is what they sell their souls for, if they only knew."

If one is working hard & live a righteous life, I don't think these people will find difficulty
in their personal/professional and progress.

Hence, you have to sit and evaluate where you are going wrong in personal and professional life
to immediately arrest those areas which is hampering your progress on both front.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on upon us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the the
true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed