Islam/que

Question
ASALAMOALAIKUM..
i am a 20 year old girl who follows and love islam.
i have completed my graduation and now seeking for job.
when i was born my parents named me GASHIYA (Gashiya is one of the surah's in 30th para of quraan [surah al gashiya]).
my cousin sister has been married in saudi (jeddah) she has asked someone about the name gashiya , a muslim scholor said its prohibited to put gashiya as a name because of its negative effects and asked to change the name immediately.
since then i am very concerned about it and disturbed.
all my legal documents , certificates , identification proofs are in the name of gashiya.
and even colleagues at my job know me as gashiya.
it will create a lot of trouble if i go to change my name legally.
please help me out .
will i have to change my name ?
has the gashiya name have bad effects.
please answer my question in the light of islam.

i'll be very grateful if u'll be able to help me out.
thankyou.
jazakallah

Answer
Answer:   Answer:    ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM

Actually, I got to rush for Masjid now  Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar