Islam/Telling fake story ti spice up sexual life.

Question
Assalamualaikum W R B,

My name is Aslam and my spouse name is Kausar. We are married and living a happy life with a kid. Our sex life is also good alhumdulillah. Nowadays just to spice up our sexual life we have started to do some things and wanted to get it  clarified it as per Islamic perspective.

Both my wife and I cook up some arbitrary story in which we are not husband and wife but strangers or having different relation ship such as she is my friendís wife or my wifeís sister or my brotherís wife etc etc. Assuming these relationships we come up with story and tell each other so that it excites us and act as foreplay. In the entire story our names are Aslam and Kausar but with different relationship (and not husband and wife). Is this allowed in Islam and are we committing any sin?  Your answer is really appreciated and will help us to lead a better Islamic life. Let me know if you have any questions and I shall clarify it. May Allah help us all to follow the correct deen. Have a good day and take care. Allah Hafiz.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding the latter, it would be forbidden according to the Injeel since Jesus said, if we only lust after someone else but our spouse we commit adultery.

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

If you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham