Islam/Celebrating birthday

Question
Assalamualaikum sir.It is prohibited to celebrate birthadays, but if any of my friends invites me for a treat party,is it permissable for me to join though that is mainly arranged for his birthday ..
Thank you

Answer
birthdays
---------

walaikum assalam.

The modern humans have been tricked by shaitan to make parties where young boys and girls mingle themselves and perform immorale activities.

Just to fill one's stomach with a free food and enjoy for a little while people can sacrifice their religion, faith , morale, shame etc etc ( the list is endless)

To those who say that birthdays are allowed in Islam , ask them where is the proof. Who invented it, we or the pig-eaters !!

[Quran 11:113] And incline not to those who do wrong, or the Fire will seize you; and you have no protectors other than Allah (God), nor shall you be helped.

anything else pls write-back.

thanks
ahmer

Islam

Ahmer