Islam/Forgiveness

Question
Assalaamo aleikum, my question is; there is no doubt Allah is the most merciful en most just. And Allah says ask me forgiveness for any sin from the hart and I will forgive you(except for shirk.) There is a brother of mine who's trying to touch the boundry of some major sins, especially zinna. So he's trying to find ways to do everything but not cross the boundry of zinna. And he's says I will ask Allah for forgiveness and he will forgive me. He believes that even on the day of judgement, if he will ask Allah forgiveness Allah will forgive him. Allah says I am for my servant as he thinks about me. So based on that he says I blindly believe Allah will forgive me. Could you please tell me in what ways is his way of thinking correct. And wouldn't this be unfare to brothers and sisters who try to live as good as possible and stay a way from sins even the boundries?

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB
Actually, I am not available presently to answer any questions Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar