Islam/can I do Istikh can I do Istikhara to know

QUESTION: Assalamualaikum brother,

I am a Muslimah with a 21 months old daughter.since my marriage  (its been 3.5 yrs)I am facing serious relationship crises with  my husband, since my mother-in law and my sister-in law always look for false issues, which ultimately make my husband have a negative impression on me.where as he knows i try hurt and soul to make them happy.and if they find us passing good time together or going to visit my parents ,90% time we quarrel after returning home.2 days back we encounter a strange incident in our was late at night, my hubby was working on his laptop i and my baby was fast asleep.when i woke up for  my Fajr prayer i noticed several big round blood patches on the white bed sheet on the right side of my baby.we then hurriedly checked her body whether thee is any mark any other skin cut on her body. but Alhamdulillah she was OK. after all these incidents i felt that besides asking ALLAH (SWT)( I have strong faith on ALLAH ) to help me get rid of all of my family problems , i should find out whether someone is doing black magic to make our life miserable. please suggest me if Istikhara works...will be waiting for your response...Jazakallahu khair

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry to learn about your situation. You need a cure probably and a good counselling. The blood patches may not be a sign of black magic. However you may follow as below.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 490.
Narated By 'Aisha : Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 356.
Narated By Sad : Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them."

Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 1757.
Chapter : Excellence of the recitation of the Qur'an in prayer and that of its learning.

Abu Umama said he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say: Recite the Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as an intercessor for those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones, Al-Baqara and Surah Al-'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection they will come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. (Mu'awiya said: It has been conveyoud to me that here Batala means magicians.)

Muslim Book 026, Hadith Number 5424.
Chapter : Medicine and spell.

'Aisha (the wife of Allah's Apostle) said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) fell ill. Gabriel used to recite these verses. "In the name of Allah. He may cure you from all kinds of illness and safeguard you from the evil of a jealous one when he feels jealous and from the evil influence of eyou."

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 535.
Narated By 'Aisha : Whenever Allah's Apostle became sick, he would recite Mu'awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Suras) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 530.
Narated By Abu Mas'ud : The Prophet said, "If somebody recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqara at night, that will be sufficient for him."

Recite the 2 Quls and blow on yourself.

InshAllah a chaste person will be protected from magic. Allah is their to save us.

Quran [40:51] We will, without doubt, help Our Messengers and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth,

Quran [41:30] In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear you not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), that which you were promised!

Quran [41:31] "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall you have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall you have all that you ask for!

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Assalamualaikum brother,

first of all i must thank you for the Hadiths that you shared on magic/,I always pray to ALLAH (SWT) to save me and family from all the evil things. I also recite Surat Ikhlas, Al-Falak and An-Nas after every Namaz and whenever I get out of my place and even before going to bed and blow my breath over my body and my child's body as well.Brother i forgot to share with you that my mother-in law, my husband and my sister -in law visit to a so-called pir's place in every Thursday night, they think this man is the only reason for the peace and prosperity in their home. but, i and my relatives who have not any faith on this fraud person ( or any other so-called Pirs) all know that this person practices black whenever my husband fights with a simple issue i really feel something strange is their which is dominating the whole situation.that's why i wanted to know whether i can do istikhara prayer to know the real cause behind my husband's hostile attitude and the barrier to his career growth also. Regards

the problem of peers is because people do not understand the commandments of the quran. Best is you tech your husband the meaning of the verses of the quran. make it a habit to understand one page a day.

[Quran 64:11] No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah. and if any one believes in Allah, (Allah) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things.

[Quran 39:3] Is it not to Allah (God) that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (God) (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah (God)." Truly Allah (God) will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah (God) guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

[Quran 1:5] You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

[Quran 9:34] O you who believe! Verily, there are many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks who devour the wealth of mankind in falsehood, and hinder (them) from the Way of Allah (i.e. Allah's Religion of Islāmic Monotheism). And those who hoard up gold and silver [Al-Kanz: the money, the Zakāt of which has not been paid], and spend it not in the Way of Allah, -announce unto them a painful torment.

[Quran 17:111] And say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has not begotten a son (nor an offspring), and Who has no partner in (His) Dominion, nor He is low to have a Walī (helper, protector or supporter). And magnify Him with all the magnificence, [Allahu-Akbar (Allah is the Most Great)]."

[Quran 20:100] Whoever turns away from it (this Qur'ān i.e. does not believe in it, nor acts on its orders), verily, they will bear a heavy burden (of sins) on the Day of Resurrection

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.