Asalaamou Walaykum I asked my husband for a khullah , he asked why and he granted my khullah immediately after I told him my reasons. A week later he says  that we are still married because he was angry when he granted the khullah. He didn't appear angry at all AllahuAlim and I thought  the conditions of being angry was in the case of talaaq not a khullah. Are we still married? Khullah was given with no courts or other parties involved.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

This is a disputed matter. Just through emails or websites - if we give you a verdict it will be full of errors.

Therefore i suggest you to stay away from him - approach an imam or a mufti in order to resolve the matter.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.