Islam/Get back my love

Question
Assalamualikum....

I was in love with a boy since from 12 yrs. But without any reasons he has stop talking me.... So plzzzz Guide me with some Dua or Namaz So that i can get him back in my life..PlZZ.

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Zoya,

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus according to the Bible and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding the latter, here is a verse from the Injeel I was reminded of when praying how to reply to you:

Jesus Christ said: 'But more than anything else, put God's work first and do what he wants. Then the other things will be yours as well.' (Mat 6:33)

If you wish to learn more about what God wants, about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham