Islam/Marriage/Muta

Question
i'm very confused and I would really appreciate answers to these questions...

I was involved in a temporary marriage (I didn't know there need be no witnesses)

I didn't know for sure if there was a waiting period after that I had to wait for...

Another man that I've known - I visited his house which was a bad idea and he put a lot of pressure on me and I succumbed to temptation... I did not have sex with him though.

I am unsure how to go forward with this, as he believes we are temporarily married, although we didn't say anything in agreement...

i'm very confused on what to do at this point. I live in a shia community and was advised that my first marriage was done wrong and so legally I could just walk away. then I was advised that it was also ok because it was temporary. either way, the full waiting period did not occur and I do not know what kind of punishment that will garnish... and I don't even know if it was zina, or if it even counted since intercourse did not occur.

either way I know that I did something wrong... I converted almost a year ago. I cover, I pray 5 times a day, I read the quran regularly and I try to implement this in my life as much as possible and live by it. how can I possibly expiate this kind of sin and move forward? can I even expiate it in this life? i'm in dire distress... I would really appreciate it if you could answer me.. thank you so much....

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB
Actually, I am heavily occupied with some DAWAH programs  and are not available presently to answer any questions Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar