Islam/marriage relationships

Question
Assalamualaykum my brother. My question is if a married husband and wife take more than a year without being intimate but staying together and sleep on one bad do we still take it as still married or to restart we have to redo the nikka again. this was a follow up of my story but i lost contact of the other adviser i was taking to last time.

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

I don't think I was the one you were sending your questions, but anyway whatever the reasons
that kept you both apart from being intimate for so long, but if you both decided to reconcile
whatever the differences to remain as man and wife, then please go ahead and consummate once
again your marriage with renewed vigor, love and passion in the name of the Almighty Allah
without any more Nikah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed