Islam/mentally satisfaction

Question
AOA Sir.i m 24 years educated girl.i was living very happy life
But last 8 months i am feeling too much lonely and no inner
Satisfaction.i think i am empty.i am looking all the time depress
And anxious.plz tell me any solution.thanks.

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Tehreem,

Thanks for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding the latter, here is a discription about the cause and cure of your depression:

From Existence to Eternal Happiness

As personalities we are made for relationships. God created us with two main, legitimate basic needs for security/love and importance. These needs were fulfilled by God before the fall of man:

Security: God cared for them in the Garden of Eden.
Importance: God put them in charge to look after his creation.

After Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they were left to fill these basic needs by themselves. As a result God was replaced by a new „god“ namely human beings themselves. Since we are not able to fulfil our own basic needs for security/love and importance satisfactorily, pain and hurts have entered our lives. Everybody creates unconsciously strategies to protect against further hurts. Those who want to get from a life of mere existence to eternal happiness have to recognize their own strategy and replace it consciously with the one God has for our lives.
Two models for satisfying the legitimate basic needs after the fall of man:
Man          God          

Moving towards human beings
by creating a strategy to get fulfillness from them.

Return to God through forgiveness of sin provided for by Jesus’ death and resurrection.

(While we wait for the ultimate expression in heaven, we experience changing of character and enabling an other-centred life)

Questions:

1. Where is your strategy?
2. Do you want to replace it with God’s strategy?

A. How can I find out my strategy?

- Ask God for realization.
- Read his word, his evident will, his feelings, his thoughts.
- Ask his followers for advice.
- Ask yourself: Why do I what I do? Everything we do has usually a
 reason.

2. How can I replace it with God’s strategy?

Believe in the Gospel, the good news, that...
    - God loves you and wants a relationship with you.
    - sin broke this relationship. Man wanted to be independent from God, to have self-control.
- Turn around; change your mind about God by asking for forgiveness.
-Believe that Jesus took the punishment for the sin that you  
deserved and paid for it with his death on the cross.          
-Give your life to him and live according to His word with His help.          
Source: ‘Effective Biblical Counselling ‘and ‘Understanding People’ by L. Crabb

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

If you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham