Islam/shower

Question
my q is if husband put a finger in wife vagina or wife put something in her vagina suppose artificial penis
and wife does not discharge shower is compulsory or not

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

First of all as Muslims we are commanded by the Almighty Allah in the Koran to first wish
eachother with a 'Salaam' whenever we meet or write eachother.

Well, the Almighty Allah commanded in the Koran to have a bath before salat when spouses have
sex with eachother.

The word sex/love making can be by oneself (mastrabating) or with spouse, but one should have
a shower irrespective of a discharge before salat.

For a woman, the wetness can be construed as a discharge though not necessarily the discharge
during climax and similarly initial lubricant discharge of a  man during forplay is construed
as discharge and not necessarily the final ejaculation.

Hope am clear on the compulsion of a shower after sex but before salat irrespective of final
discharge.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed