Islam/anxiety and depression

Question
Aoa
I am really passing a miserable life I can't take my mind of from thinking that something bad is going to happen I constantly think about death and I get weird dreams I get anxiety attacks due to this I try to make myself normal but I can't stop thinking about dying and death
I can't go out can't sleep can't eat everything is so messed up
I want to get out of it I get palpitations n chest pains and dizziness due to this m 25 years old
Plz guide me

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

And next time do not use abbrevations for salaam.

Please see the doctor to have a complete medical check up along with family history to get
treated for this unnecessary anxiety and fear.

Read Koran in the language you best understand and be steadast in salat, zakat and fast to
lead a righteous life.

For speeder/faster sending/receiving Q&A, you can add my # +919849026154 on either Wechat or
viber or whatssap.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed