Islam/what breaks your fast

Does thinking about sex break your fast even if you didn't ejaculate and do you have to bath

As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a Salam as and when we come
across or write each other.

Well, the sanctity of fast is to have control over one's anger, sexual urges, hunder & thirst
that boosts our over all health and a good controlling will power.

The Almighty Allah clearly forbids sex between spouses in the Koran during fast but the fasting
couple can have sex once after breaking the fast duirng the night.

The fast breaks when one knowingly eat or drink or have sex during the fast and the Almighty
Allah punsihes those people.

As sex is prohibited during the fast time, dont you think deliberately thinking about sex too
applies unless it just comes to your mind but you control it not to think about it, then its
OK but you intend to think about sex and enjoy thinking about it definitely breaks the fast.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce