Islam/Charity

Question
Assalamou Alaikoum wa Rahmat Allah,
I walked past a needy woman on the streets carrying a baby, I felt sorry for them and bought them some food for 'Iftar'. A few steps away, Another woman also asked for 'sada9a' and I only gave them a very samll quatity of money(the only money I had left) and her son, who took the money, didn't sound happy about it and I believe his mom wasn't either. So I feel really really bad thinking that the second woman didn't like that I haven't gave her what I gave to the second needy woman I encountered. My plan was to do 'good' and be happy about it, but the opposite happened. The guilt won't go.

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam !

Remember we are only the source chosen by the ALmighty Allah to help others. The Almighty
Allah has destined the other woman to get lesser for what ever the reasons that only the
Almighty Allah knows.

So coming to you, the Almighty Allah knows the most inner thoughts and feelings of every one,
so remove the guilt from your heart as the Almighty Allah is aware of your true intensions.

For speeder/faster sending/receiving Q&A, you can add my # +919849026154 on either Wechat or
viber or whatssap.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed