Islam/Dream about dead relative

Question
Assalamwalaikum I had a dream about my grandmother recently who is dead.
The dream wasn't a nice one. In the dream I saw an uknown lady
I didn't recognise her at first
I thought she was some kind of killer or kidnapper and so I started to run and when she was about to get me I pulled her hair and ran outside to my fam and then the lady came outside and then I realised she was my grandmother. I wanted to say sorry but I was scare because I thought she was angry. Someone took her in a car and they drove off. I went to my nans house and she was sitting there.
I sat next to her and said 'sorry forgive me I didn't mean it'
She took my hand and put her forehead down as if she had forgiven me
I thought she was kissing my hand

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

I dont know how old you are, but as per the Koran, only Prophet Yusuf was blessed divinely with
the ability to interpret the dreams.

And there's no mention in the Koran that this divine ability having passed on to generations after generations since then.

But there are many ignorant Muslims out there claming to have the ability to interpret dreams
and mislead well educated & illiterate ignorant Muslims interpretting with some common sense.

If you ask me, I think you must be feeling guilty of not having served your grandmother during
her liftime the way you wanted and because of this guilt at the back of your mind, you may be
dreaming like this. But I may be 100% wrong in my analysis.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide all us to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed