Islam/Orgasm while fasting

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2013-09-12 05:58:05
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Whether it is intercourse or through fingering with your partner

both tantamount to sex which is strictly prohibited in Islam during fasting time duration.

Since you both indulged in it without controlling it, you to expiate with an additional fast & do whatever alms giving you

can afford that helps you both make feel as being forgiven for

the sin committed during fasting time duration.

And in future ensure not to repeat as second time you may not find the Almighty Allah to be merciful to forgive you both.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran

for rest of our life.  

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.