Islam/Orgasm while fasting

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2013-09-12 05:58:05
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Whether it is intercourse or through fingering with your partner

both tantamount to sex which is strictly prohibited in Islam during fasting time duration.

Since you both indulged in it without controlling it, you to expiate with an additional fast & do whatever alms giving you

can afford that helps you both make feel as being forgiven for

the sin committed during fasting time duration.

And in future ensure not to repeat as second time you may not find the Almighty Allah to be merciful to forgive you both.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran

for rest of our life.  

Islam

Imam Habeeb