Islam/Would my fast be invailid or no

Question
i know masturbation is haram but if i ejaculated theen did not make ghusl and fajr came then afterwards i made ghusl would i have my fast on that day or would it would have been invalid

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a 'Salaam'as and when we come
across.

First of all masturbation is not haraam, but inbetween the fasting time sex is prohibited h
spouses, which means masturbation too is not allowed as a measure to restrain/control SEXUAL
urges during the fasting time.

Once you break the fast the fast, you can have sex with your spouse or masturbate on own, but
ensure to have a head bath before salat and sehri.

Since, it happened out of your ignorance, the Almighty Allah is the most merciful to forgive
a true and honest repenter.

For fast questioning and recieving answers, my number +919849026154 can be added on the 'We
chat', 'Whatssap' or Viber'.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed