Dear sir,
My daughters are studying in Indian school the students are females non Muslims,their concern is do they need to make friendship or not,they have been studying together since 9years,can they visit their house?all of them are females
Appreciate your response
Sharieff Dastagir

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Indeed its a good question.
Its an opportunity to be with someone who can be introduced to Islam. Yes indeed they should be invited to your house and be taught about what islam is.
But do not let your girls visit their house because non-muslims house will carry traces of their religion and your kids might get affected. Also they do not follow Hijaab and its possible that your kids might end up learning some bad things.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.