thank you brother for your suggestion  

It seems that--
The best garment is righteous of all clothing rules, which is not a piece of cloth. i think it means what is inside your heart is more important for Allah then the dress you wear.
So, a woman can wear a righteous garment whatever she is wearing cloth or not wearing cloth.

I always wanted to wear the best cloth in islam and I thought that hijab is the best.
Unfortunately I was wrong.

So i have decided to wear righteous garment and take off my hijab.
Can you tell me what is righteous garment? is it cloth or not?

Wallaikum As Salaam!

Madame, how can be a righteous garment w/o garemnt itself involved to cover one's body.

Indeed, the woman should cover her body with righteous clothing to ensure that she is not attracting unwanted attention of other than her husband.

The question you seems to ask if am not wrong is how to dress, well as a woman you know when
skimpy cloths are worn the woman in other men's presence tries to pull her skirt down to cover
her knees or sit cross legged when the skirt is too short.

Same way, when she wears a top, blouse or anything to cover her bosom and whne its too low she
will feel uneasy/uncomfortable in the presence of other than her husband.

So it is both ways, she as well as othe than her husband shouldn't feel uncomfortable in each
others presence due to improper clothing especially that expose the woman's body more than its

I hope now you have a clear understanding on what a righteous garment the ALmighty Allah said
in the Koran.

For speeder/faster sending/receiving Q&A, you can add my # +919849026154 on either Wechat or
viber or whatssap.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce