Islam/interperting a dream

Asalamoo alaykoom brother,
Can u please interpret this dream for me please?
It started that we were in this old house and all of a sudden we heard that one of the wood log in the  roof  started making crack sounds,I was dreaming we were in them old houses were people use to put wood logs in the roof them days and I think I told them to keep in the sides of the wall because itís going to fall then from a corner of the roof first I thought I saw honey bees but when the bees started spreading in the room then I saw a yellow wasp and a black and white wasp together flying towards the roof were the wood log was so then it was a wasps I saw, then there was these 2 exits, we went to another room but the wasp were coming so there I told them my family letís get out of here but all of a sudden my mother said something and I gave her a rough answer and then I realised I done wrong so I started crying and telling her to forgive me 2 times I said it to her, my younger brother was there as well but the wasps were still spreading  and there were small windows 2 of them, we crawled out of the house but there was this wasp I think it went on top of my head but I did not feel the sting, then either someone mention to someone to spray on the wasps so he was spraying on the wasp but then he said the wasps are not fully coming out so he found a log of wood and was throwing it to the nest of the wasps so they would come out and then I woke up and the first thing was that I thought about was someone has done a thawiz(amulet, or black magic and its there,thats the place)I donít know where we were but I remember the doors and exits and the windows, itís an old ancient house, it still exsists,people are living there but one of the room is different but half of the house is that one am in uk and that house is in Pakistan shall I tell cousins to check that place and find the thawiz and destroy it or can you tell me what this dream mean please, itís a month of Ramadan i need to know as soon as possible,thnk you Allah hafiz,REHMAT

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry i am not good at dream interpretation. Any attempt will be full of errors.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 643.
Narated By Abu Qatada : I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan. So if anyone of you sees (in a dream) something he dislikes, when he gets up he should blow thrice (on his left side) and seek refuge with Allah from its evil for then it will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 114.
Narated By Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri : The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 115.
Narated By Abu Qatada : The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 116.
Narated By 'Ubada bin As-Samit : The Prophet said, "The (good) dreams of a faithful believer is a part of the forty-six parts of prophetism."

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 003, Hadith Number 110.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abu-l Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 667.
Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Amr : The Prophet said, "Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence, and tell others the stories of Bani Israel (which have been taught to you), for it is not sinful to do so. And whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.