Islam/About Islam before Muhammed(pbuh)

assalamu alaikum
brother i always had a doubt for a long time and i got the opportunity to clear my doubt now.
Quran came before 1400 years and before the period of Muhammad (pbuh) did Islam exist? In many hadeeth i have seen a phrase " Pre islamic period".Before the birth of Muhammad (pbuh) they refer to pre Islamic period.It means after Muhammads (pbuh) birth only Islam started spreading??
What about Ibrahim (pbuh) Moosa(pbuh) etc etc and all other prophets??? All their life history is said to occur in Saudi Arabia ??? During the lifetime of all other prophets before Muhammad(pbuh) definitely they would have preached Islam... Then why they reffer "pre Islamic Period" For Muhammad(pbuh)??During other prophets period in what manner did they perform their salaat???Because during Muhammad(pbuh) only salaat was acceopted in Migraij night.
Hope you understand my question well. I need a detailed answer for my question plzz because these doubts often come to me and i want to get out of it..
May Allah the almighty forgive me if i had made any sin in asking such question.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

The reason they say "pre-islamic period" is actually addressing those nations which never received any messenger - that is the Arabs.
In general the term cannot be applied as the Jews had received messengers and after the departure of the prophets they still had the book and the law.

[Baqara 2:127] And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For you art the All- Hearing, the All-knowing.

[Baqara 2:128] "Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to your (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to your (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for you art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

[Ale Imran 3:52] When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah/God?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah/God's helpers: We believe in Allah/God, and do you bear witness that we are Muslims.

Above verses declare that before Prophet Muhammed the religion was islam.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.