Islam/leaving college study for islamic study

Question
Can I leave my college study for learning islamic study and fiqah against The will of my family and parent. I want to learn islamic study so that I can live a life which our prophet pbuh taught us to live. And so that I myself live a life as per sunnat and also convey islamic knowledge to my muslim brothers and stress them to live a pious life... I want to do so bcz although am a muslim but my family is not living as per islamic principles and we often get indulged  in sins  bcz we don't have islamic knowledge. And now I want to live a life as per quran and hadith but my family  opposes me and say that there is a whole life in front of you. Just concentrate on your college study and after that go for islamic study (but I know that after completing my clg study I can't learn islam bcz then I have to earn money and there will be responsibility on my shoulder which will not allow me to give time to islamic study and then my life will get ruined).. I m very much depressed. Plz guide me

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a Salaam whenever we see each
other or write to each other.

You are compeltely wrong on the perception that you have to leave college to learn about Islam
and Koran.

In fact your college education will compliment and help you understand as well as decipher many
a verses in the Koran that helps you understand and strehthen your faith.

If you are still not convinced please call me on my cell # +919849026154 through either Wechat
or viber or whatssap immediately to explain you in much detail.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed