Islam/marriage

Question
dear brother in islam,

im stong muhmin from hindustan.. even my country is india, i dont like hindustani muslims here in india. muslim are fake, they are not deeni. when compare to pakistan. i love pakistan. if i had been there in pakistan so long before i got married>> here in hindustan islamic edication is very poor for womens

alhumdulliah daily im praying for my marriage with strong muhmin girl. masha allah really kindly give some suggestion to get good muhmin girl.. i registerd all the matrimonial web sites>> here quality of muslim girls are very less.. i need good quality muslim girl what to do for that apart from prayer. alhumdulliah really he has to show

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded to wish each other with a salaam when ever we meet or write each
other.

Before, judging anyone else, first prove yourself to be a good Muslim and the quality of a
good Muslim is not to judge anyone good or bad and also to love ones own country despite all
the shortcomings and these qualities are missing in you.

And you have done the right thing by registering with the matrimonials and now pray to the
Almighty Allah to guide you to the true path of Islam, love your country of origin & bless
you with a good Muslim wife.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed