Islam/marriage

Question
asaalam u allikum ,im a revert a frnd of mine wants to marry me ,but his family is not at all ready to accept me ,they are of the view that im not a born muslim ,wat people will say ,and all things,so what can we do? n my second question is can we run and marry and then convince them ? or can he get married according to his familys choice then have a second marriage with me ,but still his family is not  ready for second also ,n they say even if u do second dnt bring her to our house and dnt even tell ur first wife . what should i do in such condition should i leave him ? plz help me

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Am really dissappointed sometimes with the born Muslims being so ignorant about Koran/Islam.

Mostly Asians bothers about what the Society thinks, where in today's world no one is bothered
what one is doing.

Am proud of you and the Almighty Allah will definitely be with you Inshallah if you show some
patience and do not make a mistake of running away to get married, because his parents will
never ever accepts you then.

The man who wants to marry you has to explain and convince his parents about the marraige &
if you think it is okay let him write to me or call me as I can guide him how to convince his
parents and then leave rest to the ALmighty Allah.

For speeder/faster sending/receiving Q&A, you can add my # +919849026154 on either Wechat or
viber or whatssap.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed