Islam/About new Muslims

QUESTION: Assalamu alaikum

My question is :

If someone wanted to convert to Islam what should (he/she) do ?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

REcite the shahadah and start obeying the Quran !

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Waalaikumussalam !

Thank you for answering my question and thank you for the videos  :)

-I'm Muslim alhamdulillah but i'm asking these questions because i want to invite my foreign friends to Islam .

-Do you recommend any books or websites for new Muslims ?

-And is there a specific place they can go to to learn about Islam ?

-And what should they do until they learn the Salat (how to pray) and until they learn Surah AL Fatiha and the tashahhud ? , and should every thing in Salat be in Arabic or can they speak with their native language ?

-And what should they start learning first ?

Sorry for asking so many questions

You deserve the rating ^_^

1. I have setup a website - you may take assistance.
2. the book that i can recommend best is the quran with translation
3. Yes they can goto the local masjid and learn islam from the imam or any islamic school.
4. Everything is salat has to be read in arabic. Till they are not capable of reading/understanding arabic - they can read by taking the book in hand.
5. They should start learning Surah Fateha and other small surahs of the quran. Also they should understand Surah Baqara.

you are free to ask as many questions as you want.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.