Islam/Orgasm while fasting

Assalamu aleikum, i have a question regarding orgasm while fasting.
I am a muslim girl who recently got married right before ramadhan. Due to the fact that me and my husband are newlyweds, during ramadhan our desire to be with eachother is alot. Especially for the male as he is mostly desiring to hug me, kiss me and touch my body.

One morning while i was half awake half asleep, i noticed him inserting his fingers in my private parts. I told him to stop once or twice, and he did but then continued and while im aware of it, i unfortunately got a orgasm. He didnt kiss me or insert his private part in me, however due to the fact of being sexually heated, he fingered which led to a orgasm for me.

We both are shameful of this act and repented to Allah. My question is what both me and him have to do to make up for this? Is it counted as sexual intercourse? And do we have to fast for 60 days to make up for this.

Jazak Allah kheyr for your answer.

Congratulations. Mabrouk.
Barakallah laka wa alika.
May you both blessed.

Inserting something in the vagina with or without orgasm breaks the fast but only one fast has to be made up and not the penalty. Your situation is well understood so no need to get paranoia.
Intercourse is different.  

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.