as Alamo alaykoom brother,

My question is about prayer because I heard that when you pray Salah you have to know what your saying because for someone who reads Salah in Arabic and then you think in your head the meaning after you said it but not by moving your tongue can you do that or you have to say the meaning with it along the Arabic word but you get wasswaa and you loose concentration what you said or is it that you have to learn Arabic as a language tongue then obviously you'll know the meaning like we know English or Urdu or you just say the Arabic words nice and clear, is that it? thank you please help me with this and explain in basic English and in detail  as soon as possible because I pray 5 times and I don't want my Salah not to be accepted, Allah hafiz,salam,i'll be awaiting your reply

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

One is to listen carefully when quran is recited.
So when you are behind imam just listen to the Quran when recited in loud voice.

Your salah will be accepted if you do the ruku/sajda properly and if you recite the ayats in arabic - it doesnt matter if you understand the meaning or not. Its a ritual in arabic language.

However its better to learn the arabic language so you can also understand the commandments of the quran.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.