Islam/question

Question
Salam, how r u?
Im from Pakistan and want to ask about the position of "mannat" in islam. Is this a right action to say Allah that "plz help me in exams then I will give 100 rupees in your way or I will recite surah yaseen 3 times" or some other thing offers to Allah.

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Umm do you tell your teacher that you will give her a gift if you get through in your exams
with flying colors.

Have you realised that it is the Almighty Allah who has created everything between the heavens
and the earth/universes and provided each one of us with what we have presently.

So instead of giving/saying thanks to the Almighty Allah by way of Salat, Fast & paying zakat
to lead a righteous life, you want to bargain with the Almighty Allah.

No you cannot, just work hard and be steadfast in your salat, fast and zakat and pray to the
Almighty Allah to bless you with health and remberence to fair well in the exams and be at
peace.

Read and study Koran in the language you best understand and try to follow on same.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forigve our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed