Islam/Troubled Mom

Question
Assalam Alaikum,

May Allah's blessing be upon you

I have a question that might is a little embarrassing for me. I have two children, a son who is 6 years old and a daughter who is 8. Their father is usually out of city and visits only after a couple of months for a few days, so its basically only the three of us in our house.

As there are no other people in the house to look after the kids, I have to be vigilant all the time. I cannot leave the kids out of my sight even for a few minutes. This causes a lot of issues:

1. I don't allow them to close the door of the bathroom when they attend it or when they are taking a bath.

2. They always change their clothes in front of each other. Is there any problem with a brother and sister seeing each other naked?

3. I never close the door when I take a bath. I often have to leave the bathroom in the middle of the bath, so I do not close it.

4. Both the kids sleep naked at night with me.

The result of this is that they both see me completely naked almost daily. I change my clothes in front of them and never cover myself. They also see each other naked.

I am confused if there is anything wrong with this. I gave birth to these kids, they have sucked my breasts for two years each, I don't think there is anything wrong with them seeing me naked.

Please guide me if I am doing a sin.

Thanks,
Sara

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Well, you seems to be over obsessed with fear of leaving the kids on their own, please let
them have some privacy with each other which will make them learn to be independent and also
know about modesty.

The girl is 8 and only a year or two to attain her puberty, so she must get used to feel shy
being naked especially in front of her brother.

As both have not attend their puberty, they can see you naked but strictly no once they attain
the puberty. They cannot be naked in front of each other once they attain puberty.

I dont known why all of you are sleeping naked is it too hot or saving the electricity by not
switching air condtioner?

It's high time, they should learn to feel shy exposing their private parts and to dress some
thing in the night as only then they will know the true meaning of modesty.

By the way, which origin are you all?

If you are using viber or tango or whatssap or wechat, then you can add my # +919849026154
to make it easier and faster to send questions and recieve answers.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed