Islam/working in dmit company

Asalamualaykum ,
We run a DMIT company (dermatoglyphic
multiple intelligence analysis). This is based on
the science of dermatoglyphics(study of
fingerprints) which reveals a person's
inborn brain lobe functions,diagnosis of
psychological disorders, learning sensitivity,
multiple intelligence, learning style, brain
skills,personality traits
etc based on study of finger ridges of an it allowed in islam to work for such
a company

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Yes indeed there is nothing harm in it. In-fact it supports the Quran ayat

[Taha 20:114] High above all is Allah/God, the King, the Truth! Be not in haste with the Qur'an before its revelation to you is completed, but say, "O my Lord! advance me in knowledge."

AbuDawud Book 036, Hadith Number 5043.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By 'Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin : When the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) awake at night, he said: There is no god but thou, glory be to Thee, O Allah, I ask Thy pardon for my sin and I ask Thee for Thy mercy. O Allah! advance me in knowledge: do not cause my heart to deviate (from guidance) after Thou hast guided me, and grant me mercy from thyself; verily thou art the grantor.

Therefore be after knowledge as through knowledge comes prosperity and success.

Its a very interesting subject and i wish to know more about it. please let me know how can i be in your touch to learn these things !

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.