Islam/zakat

Question
how many grams gold we have to give zakat ?

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran towish each other with a salaaam when we come across
or write to each other.

As per the verse below we are suppose to give zakat as and when we receive our income on hand
@ 2.5% of your net income (after statutory tax deductions)either through job, business or sale
of any movable or unmovable property or Jewellery sale. If the individual wants to pay more
than 2.5% one can do so.

6:141
He is the One who established gardens, trellised and untrellised, and palm trees, and crops with different tastes, and olives, and pomegranate - fruits that are similar, yet dissimilar. Eat from their fruits [if they ripen]*, and give the due alms on the day of harvest,* and do not waste anything. He does not love the wasters.
2:215
They ask you about giving: say, "The charity you give shall go to the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the poor, and the traveling alien." Any good you do, God is fully aware thereof.
May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forigve our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed