Islam/Zakat to Non-muslim

Question
Dear Sir ,

Hope you are fine . I have a question to you and that is , is it alid to give ZAKAT to the non muslim poor peoples  ?

If the answer is no then what happen if I don't find any poor muslim of my area ?
Sir please mention the authentic reference with your answer , cause I need to explain to others .

Answer
Below is the list of persons entitled to receive Zakat.

[Quran 9:60] As-Sadaqat (Zakaat) are only for the Fuqara (poor), and Al-Masakin (the needy) and those employed to collect (the funds), and to attract the hearts of those who have been inclined (towards Islam), and to free the captives, and for those in debt, and for Allah's Cause (Jihaad etc), and for the wayfarer (a traveller who is cut off from everything), a duty imposed by Allah. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise.

Regards
Ahmer

Islam

Ahmer