Islam/Bad thoughts

Assalam alaikum.

If a person is responsible for the bad times you're going through, then obviously bad thoughts will come into your mind when you see him/her, like "Illiterate!", "Ill mannered", "Allah will see him/her", "I won't forgive him/her" and so on. Is it wrong to think like that? I try not to think like this, but since the person is destroying your life, such thoughts will automatically come into your mind.

thoughts are not recorded unless put in action.

bukhari Volumn 007, Book 063, Hadith Number 194.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Allah has forgiven my followers the evil thoughts that occur to their minds, as long as such thoughts are not put into action or uttered." And Qatada said, "If someone divorces his wife just in his mind, such an unuttered divorce has no effect.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.