Islam/Born of a woman?

Question
QUESTION: Is it true, that every man or woman, born of a woman, is born a sinner?

Is this why Jesus said, " one must be born again!"? "For he who is born of the flesh, is flesh, but he must be born again, born of the Spirit!"

It was also stated in John first chapter, verse..6 ¶There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Thanks for any insight into this precept...
Babet

ANSWER: We are born pure and innocent and after puberty and logical age we take responsibility for our actions- sinful or blessed.

QUESTION: So what is classed as sinful? And the remedy? Please!

Babet

ANSWER: What goes against the vein of nature and you feel ashamed should someone know of your act.
Tauba or sincere repentance to God without any intermediary is the remedy.

QUESTION: Could you please enlarge on this { that which goes against the vein of nature? ) What does that mean? Also, is it possible to sin, without knowing that one has done so? And if that can be a case, and no repentance is initiated, what then?

Isn't just having the thought of some act enough to be called sin? Or how about in a dream, with one indulging in a vein against nature, would that be an issue for sin?

And if one repents, how does one know that God has accepted his contrition?, And if they sin again, and again, and yet repent each time. Then there is no problem?

Thanks for your clarification on these important matters.

Babet.

Answer
Mere good deeds wipes away sins unless you have hurt someone or its a major sin you have to ask that person forgiveness and repay them and repent directly naming the major sin. You may sin not knowing but mistakes are forgiven and anything done in a dream is nor a sin nor is fantasy or thoughts.

You have to trust God and believe when you repent that God has answered your prayers.
You have until death to keep repenting but God doesn't want you to go paranoid behind sins.

Islam

Imam Habeeb