Islam/Born of a woman

Question
QUESTION: 1. So these men were not amongst the likes of Adam ~ Jesus !
And you forsake the messengers and take them in their place while they do not have any place in the divine scriptures.
(1) ???

2. Also I want to know where Jesus (pbuh) says " I am god" Or "son of God" or anything like that.
(2) John 10:30 I and my Father are one. If you understand, He didn't mean outwardly, He meant inward, of the Spirit. God is a Spirit.

3. everybody is son of God - not only Jesus.
[3] Only those BORN of the Father/Spirit, as Jesus was. Otherwise ye are of Shaytan.

Mathew 5:9    Happy are the peacemakers: for they will be named sons of God.
[4]SINCE HE IS THE PEACE THAT PASSETH UNDERSTANDING, AND WHEN ONE IS BORN OF HIM,ONLY THEY CAN PASS ON THAT PEACE OF WHICH HE IS!

mathew 5:48    Be then complete in righteousness, even as your Father in heaven is complete.
[5] Therefore to be complete, HE MUST BE ONES FATHER. FOR HIM TO BE ONES FATHER THEY MUST BE BORN OF HIM.

mathew 6:1    Take care not to do your good works before men, to be seen by them; or you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
[6]His sons and daughters, born of Him, have the same Divine Nature as their father, therefore humility would speak thus.

4. Jesus was a messenger sent by God to remind the Israelites.
[7] And now He speaks through His sons and daughters in which He lives.

mathew 10:5    These twelve Jesus sent out and gave them orders, saying, Do not go among the Gentiles, or into any town of Samaria,
[8] And then He sent Paul to the Gentiles. Acts 9:15,16

mathew 10:6    But go to the wandering sheep of the house of Israel,
[9] Peter to the Jew, Paul to the Gentile.

mathew 10:12    And when you go in, say, May peace be on this house.
[10]

mathew 10:41    He who gives honour to a prophet, in the name of a prophet, will be given a prophet's reward; and he who gives honour to an upright man, in the name of an upright man, will be given an upright man's reward.
[11] And those born of the Father, and who receive of His Spirit, shall also prophecy, cast out devils, heal the sick, pray and worship in Spirit. Heb.2:1-4 Matt.16.

5. Finally when they disobeyed him - started killing the prophets - we got the kingdom.
[12] This the Jews did to His prophets of old. And sought to do to Jesus as well, because He was telling them that death came through Moses, Grace and Peace and Life came by Jesus Christ.

21:43    For this reason I say to you, The kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and will be given to a nation producing the fruits of it.
[13] The Kingdom of God, is within the tabernacle/body of those born of Him. This Kingdom has a King on the throne of their hearts and lives. King Jesus, is ruler of this Kingdom. It isn't a natural Kingdom, it is a Spiritual Kingdom...

awaiting your reply.

regards
ahmer

PS. The bible speaks to the inner man, the spiritul man, that lives in a flesh and blood body. That spiritual man leaves the body one day, and either resides in death and the grave awaiting eternal judgement, and the lake of fire.
Or accepts the Judgement as accused, and allows Christ to pay the penalty for his sin, and when this new spiritual man one day leaves the body, will find themselves in a paradise, that Jesus spoke of the the thief on the cross. And there abide until their judgement and being found not guilty, pass onto that heavenly place to be with their King.

In a nut shell.  Really that simple.
Bobby

ANSWER: As Muslims v r commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a Salaam whenever we come across in any manner.

Well, I don't understand what do u want to know, a true seeker of Islam knows that Prophet Jesus was born and died  like
any one of us and shouldn't attribute as a miracle importance about his birth, death and resurrection which all  these three
happened only at behest/will of Almighty  Allah.

And whatever most of the Christian believes is shierk and no point in debating same.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us to the true path of Islaam for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Jesus was born of a virgin, as the prophets foretold. Was Mohammed?
Jesus healed the sick, cast out demons, fed over 5 thousand from a small about of fish and bread. Caused the blind to see, and the deaf to hear. Did Mohammed?
Jesus suffered terrible punishment by Roman Hands, died, went down into death, set all those trapped in death, and set them free, Rose from the dead, causing many to rise from the dead with hundreds of witnesses. Did Mohammed?

Jesus paid the penalty for the sins of mankind, satisfying Gods Judgement upon mankind because His Judgement called for death for sin." The wages of Sin is death!"  Man sins because man is born with the nature to sin no matter what man does, it is what he is by birth, that the death sentence is upon him.

BUT the good news of the gospel, is Jesus took that sin nature of mankind upon Himself, and when He died that nature of mankind died with Him, was buried with Him, and AROSE A NEW CREATION IN HIM!.

We Christians receive that "Gift", that new life, that new nature, that Divine Nature promised by the prophets of old..

What is it that you have, as muslims, that can compare with what God has done through His atoning sacrifice, Jesus??? Did Mohammed?

Sincerly
Bobby.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

Bobby, Can we discuss point by point i/o all points at a time.

So what do want me to answer, please send me your question 1 at a time since it involves the religious books, knowledge and wisdow to answer for a healthy discussion & good understanding.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed