Islam/Born of a woman.

Question
QUESTION: Is it true, that every man or woman, born of a woman, is born a sinner?

Is this why Jesus said, " one must be born again!"? "For he who is born of the flesh, is flesh, but he must be born again, born of the Spirit!"

It was also stated in John first chapter, verse..6 ¶There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Thanks for any insight into this precept...
Bobby

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Brother,

No its not true. The last testament - The Quran - has rejected this theory.

[Quran 17:15] Who receiveth guidance, receiveth it for his own benefit: who goes astray does so to his own loss: No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another: nor would We visit with Our Wrath until We had sent an apostle (to give warning).

{Quran 53:28] But they have no knowledge therein. They follow nothing but conjecture; and conjecture avails nothing against Truth.

[Quran 53:29] Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world.

[Quran 6:161] Say: "Verily, my Lord has guided me to a way that is straight,- a religion of right,- the path (trod) by Abraham the true in Faith, and he (certainly) joined not God's with Allah."

[Quran 6:162] Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah/God, the Cherisher of the Worlds.

[Quran 6:163] No partner has He: this am I commanded, and I am the first of those who bow to His will.

[Quran 6:164] Say: "Shall I seek for (my) Cherisher/sustainer/protector other than Allah, when He is the Cherisher of all things (that exist)? Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards Allah/God: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein you disputed."

[Quran 39:7] If you reject (Allah/God), Truly Allah/God has no need of you; but He liketh not ingratitude from His servants: if you are grateful, He is pleased with you. No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. In the end, to your Lord is your Return, when He will tell you the truth of all that you did (in this life). for He Knows well all that is in (men's) hearts.

[Quran 53:37] And of Abraham who fulfilled his engagements?
[Quran 53:38] Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another.

The book of John is not a direct statement of God nor Jesus or any other messengers before him support such theory. Its a brief of what John might have said. It is subject to errors as there are no witness and the unadulterated original transcript is not in hand.

Moreover why shall we be held responsible for a sin that we never committed ? Isnt it an extreme injustice.

[Quran 16:90] Allah (God) commands justice, the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that you may receive admonition.

[Quran 3:25] But how (will they fare) when we gather them together against a day about which there is no doubt, and each soul will be paid out just what it has earned, without (favour or) injustice?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: The book of John is not a direct statement of God nor Jesus or any other messengers before him support such theory. Its a brief of what John might have said. It is subject to errors as there are no witness and the unadulterated original transcript is not in hand.

But sir, here is Peter saying the same thing?

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
 24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

And Timothy makes this statement.,

2 Timothy 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

And Paul writes....

1 Cor. 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

And again, the Witness to the Truth is by the very same Spirit.

Hebrews 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

Hebrews 2: 3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
 4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Now you seem to be saying that the bible has been made void, through the Quran?

Therefore there is no infallibility in man, no sin, therefore no need for salvation. Just follow good works, stay loyal to the Quran, and follow its teachings. Worship Allah, and the after life is a guarantee of eternal life? Is that basically what you are saying?

Thanks for answering my queries.

Bobby.

ANSWER: Who Is TIMOTHY/PAUL/PETER ?
Where they messengers like Abraham/Isaac/Jesus ?
Is the book you are quoting better than the Quran ?

The above is enough to clear out your confusion.

[Quran 2:53] And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong): There was a chance for you to be guided aright.

[Quran 3:2 Allah/God! There is no Allah/God but He,-the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal.

[Quran 3:3 It is He Who sent down to you (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment be tween right and wrong).

[Quran 3:4 Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah/God will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah/God is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution.

[Quran 3:5 From Allah/God, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.

[Quran 3:6 He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no Allah/God but He, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

[Quran 3:7 He it is Who has sent down to you the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is a llegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah/God. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

[Quran 3:8 "Our Lord!" (they say), "Let not our hearts deviate now after you hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for you art the Grantor of bounties without measure.

[Quran 3:9 "Our Lord! you art He that will gather mankind Together against a day about which there is no doubt; for Allah/God never fails in His promise."

[Quran 3:10 Those who reject Faith,- neither their possessions nor their (numerous) progeny will avail them aught against Allah/God: They are themselves but fuel for the Fire.

QUESTION: (Quote)..ANSWER: Who Is TIMOTHY/PAUL/PETER ?
Is the book you are quoting better than the Quran ? ( end quote)

These men were Apostles of Jesus,the Christ, endowed with the very Spirit of God, ( Immanuel) which Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and all the other great men of the Old testament were not!

Abraham, Issac, Jacob, etc, Jehovah was with these, inspired by, led by, but Jehovah was never * In/to abide * them, as Jehovah/God was in these men and women of the New Testament. Which was the mystery Paul wrote about.

Is the bible better than the Quran? Since the bible points to mankinds fallibilities, and inabilities to KNOW their maker, and the answer to how this is overcome given by God Himself, through a free gift of God, then yes, it is.

For the quaran is a plan of works, and doesn't address the cause or cure of mankinds sullen nature, and the need of a new nature.

If mankind doesn't see the need of a new nature, through a spiritual birth, then all the religious acts of contrition, worship, prayer, discipline and conformity to rules, and laws, no matter who wrote the book, then it is all useless flesh, trying to appease a God they don't know.

Only the bible teaches how one can come to know God, to know their maker, to know their purpose in this life, to know His thoughts on matters, and to know mankinds eternal destiny.

Thanks
Bobby

Answer
1. So these men were not amongst the likes of Adam ~ Jesus !
And you forsake the messengers and take them in their place while they do not have any place in the divine scriptures.

2. Also I want to know where Jesus (pbuh) says " Iam god" Or "son of God" or anything like that.

3. everybody is son of God - not only Jesus.

Mathew 5:9    Happy are the peacemakers: for they will be named sons of God.
mathew 5:48    Be then complete in righteousness, even as your Father in heaven is complete
mathew 6:1    Take care not to do your good works before men, to be seen by them; or you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

4. Jesus was a messenger sent by God to remind the Israelites.

mathew 10:5    These twelve Jesus sent out and gave them orders, saying, Do not go among the Gentiles, or into any town of Samaria,
mathew 10:6    But go to the wandering sheep of the house of Israel,
mathew 10:12    And when you go in, say, May peace be on this house.
mathew 10:41    He who gives honour to a prophet, in the name of a prophet, will be given a prophet's reward; and he who gives honour to an upright man, in the name of an upright man, will be given an upright man's reward.

5. Finally when they disobeyed him - started killing the prophets - we got the kingdom.

21:43    For this reason I say to you, The kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and will be given to a nation producing the fruits of it.

awaiting your reply.

regards
ahmer  

Islam

Ahmer