Islam/Confused

Question
Assalam o alaikum,

Sir, I've a confusion. And I really want to get rid outta it. I know Allah is most just and he knows everything best. But sometimes I think that what if someone is really cruel and he has spent his entire life in doing bad things, and even he kills someone but then he realizes and ask forgiveness to Allah, and of course Allah is the most Merciful, and he will forgive, then how the person who has been killed or hurt  will be justified? I mean he has suffered a lot, and in case he's killed he can't return back to this world but if Allah forgives the person who has hurt him or killed him then the person who was subjected will gain justice in what way? I hope you understand my question. And I'm sorry for my wordings if they were wrong. May Allah forgive me.

Answer
Justice is meted when its felt and who knows the person in the hereafter may be pleased to know his perpetrator has been forgiven by God seeing the punishment is not easy and being in he next world you cannot know his feelings.

Justice also seeks forgiveness and pardoning is part of being fair.

Islam

Imam Habeeb