Islam/Dream Interpretation

Question
My dream started off with me being with a guy...Then I was talking to my mother and we were talking about being careful of snakes. In the meantime, I noticed long black snake coiled on the wall but tend to ignore it like it wasnt there. I wasnt scared, then all of a sudden the snake sprang off the wall and jumped at me hissing fiercely, with his mouth open like it was going to bite and kill me. I was screaming for the guy's name in my dream to get it off me...I then woke up.

Answer
I am so sorry i do not have knowledge of dream interpretation. Any attempt will be full of errors.

DREAMS
------

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 643.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Qatada : I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan. So if anyone of you sees (in a dream) something he dislikes, when he gets up he should blow thrice (on his left side) and seek refuge with Allah from its evil for then it will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 114.
Narated By Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri : The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 115.
Narated By Abu Qatada : The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 116.
Narated By 'Ubada bin As-Samit : The Prophet said, "The (good) dreams of a faithful believer is a part of the forty-six parts of prophetism."

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 003, Hadith Number 110.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abu-l Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 667.
Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Amr : The Prophet said, "Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence, and tell others the stories of Bani Israel (which have been taught to you), for it is not sinful to do so. And whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire."

Islam

Ahmer