Islam/Duaa

Question
Is there any duaa that Prophet (PBUH) said to us which was equal to completion of Qur'an 1000 times. And if the dua is in a house, it will not catch fire. if it is in a ship, it will not sink. Is there any duaa Prophet told us like above. My opnion I don't think there is anything greater than God's word (Qur'an) if there is any duaa as such please let me know and if this is not true than Are they telling lie on our prophet (PBUH) and what is the consequences so I can tell them to stop that.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a salaam first upon meeting or
writing.

No, many Muslims attribute lot of false things in the name of our beloved prophet. If there is
any such dua, then all the ships that have sunk & all the fire accidents that destroyed during
this period would have been saved isn't it.

We pray to the Almighty Allah to safe gaurd from natural or man made calamities and only the
Almighty Allah knkows when and whom to save.

Please read Koran in the languae you best understand that will guide you to the true path of
Islam.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed