Islam/Effect of black magic

Assalam o alaikum,
Sir, I'm a 22 years old girl. I've seen many crises in my family since I've grown up. There's no unity in my family. And all I want is to see my family happy and in peace. The problems in my family became more worse when my sister got divorce about 2.5 years before. My brother hates her. And he hates me and my mom too. He has brainwashed my father as well. And his wife does the same thing. Both my brothers and my sister in law blame us for everything and they are torturing us in every way. We try to explain the truth to our father but our father doesn't listen to us and if he listens he doesn't believe and he too misbehaves with us. Our brothers and sister in law do not talk to us. And my mother remains quite as she too is being victimized. We are not allowed to go outside or do anything we want. Every single act is being judged negatively. It seems there is something wrapped around my father's eyes. I wanted to ask that could this be the effect of black magic that our father is not realizing anything, and our family has been divided?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry to learn about your worsenning condition. However anything wrong that happens - people often mistake it to black magic. It may be not the case because Allah says in the quran.

[Quran 64:11] No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah. and if any one believes in Allah, (Allah) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things.

However since shaitan is behind all this you may follow the below.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 490.
Narated By 'Aisha : Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 356.
Narated By Sad : Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them."

Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 1757.
Chapter : Excellence of the recitation of the Qur'an in prayer and that of its learning.

Abu Umama said he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say: Recite the Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as an intercessor for those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones, Al-Baqara and Surah Al-'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection they will come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. (Mu'awiya said: It has been conveyoud to me that here Batala means magicians.)

Muslim Book 026, Hadith Number 5424.
Chapter : Medicine and spell.

'Aisha (the wife of Allah's Apostle) said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) fell ill. Gabriel used to recite these verses. "In the name of Allah. He may cure you from all kinds of illness and safeguard you from the evil of a jealous one when he feels jealous and from the evil influence of eyou."

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 535.
Narated By 'Aisha : Whenever Allah's Apostle became sick, he would recite Mu'awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Suras) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 530.
Narated By Abu Mas'ud : The Prophet said, "If somebody recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqara at night, that will be sufficient for him."

Recite the 2 Quls and blow on yourself.

InshAllah a chaste person will be protected from magic. Allah is their to save us.

Quran [40:51] We will, without doubt, help Our Messengers and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth,

Quran [41:30] In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear you not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), that which you were promised!

Quran [41:31] "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall you have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall you have all that you ask for!

May Allah help you and bring you out of this problem.

dua qabool timings.

- last 3rd part of night (bukhari)
- between adaan and iqamah (ahmad/abu dawud)
- while prostrating (muslim/abu dawud)
- After each obligatory salah (Tirmidhi)
- During the rain (Abu Dawud & Ibn Majah)
- While travelling (Tirmidhi)
- On the Day of Arafat (Malik/Tirmidhi)
- In the month of Ramadan (Bukhari/Muslim)
- While breaking the fast-Iftar Time (Ahmad/Tirmidhi)
- While visiting the sick (Muslim)

[Quran 2:186] When My servants ask you (Prophet Muhammed) concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on Me. Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me, That they may walk in the right way.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 145.
Narated By Mus'ab bin Sad : Once Sad (bin Abi Waqqas) thought that he was superior to those who were below him in rank. On that the Prophet said, "You gain no victory or livelihood except through (the blessings and invocations of) the poor amongst you."

Allah is more nearer to us than our jugular vein and He listens to our prayers and supplications directly.

Allah says in Holy Quran,

[Surah Qaf 50:16] It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.

So the best way to ask Allah is to ask Him very humbly directly through dua and salaat.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1474.
Narated By An-Nu'man ibn Bashir : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Supplication (du'a') is itself the worship. He then recited:

[Quran]40:60 And your Lord/Allah says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer):

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1476.
Narated By Fudalah ibn Ubayd, : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) heard a person supplicating during prayer. He did not mention the greatness of Allah, nor did he invoke blessings on the Prophet (pbuh).

The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) said: He made haste.

He then called him and said either to him or to any other person: If any of you prays, he should mention the exaltation of his Lord in the beginning and praise Him; he should then invoke blessings on the Prophet (pbuh); thereafter he should supplicate Allah for anything he wishes.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1483.
Narated By Salman al-Farsi : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Your Lord is munificent and generous, and is ashamed to turn away empty the hands of His servant when he raises them to Him.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 416.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger."

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 514
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "If one says one-hundred times in one day: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Omnipotent)", one will get the reward of manumitting ten slaves, and one-hundred good deeds will be written in his account, and one-hundred bad deeds will be wiped off or erased from his account, and on that day he will be protected from the morning till evening from Satan, and nobody will be superior to him except one who has done more than that which he has done."

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 350.
Narated By Anas : Allah's Apostle said, "When anyone of you appeal to Allah for something, he should ask with determination and should not say, 'O Allah, if You wish, give me.', for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 351.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "None of you should say: 'O Allah, forgive me if You wish; O Allah, be merciful to me if You wish,' but he should always appeal to Allah with determination, for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will."

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 352.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "The invocation of anyone of you is granted (by Allah) if he does not show impatience (by saying, "I invoked Allah but my request has not been granted.")

dua from Quran

[Quran 7:23] Rabbana zalamna anfusina wa illam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kunan minal-khasireen. (Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost.)

[Quran 14:40] Rabbana wa taqabbal Du'a (O our Lord! And accept my Prayer.)

[Quran 23:109] Rabbana amanna faghfir lana warhamna wa anta khayrur Rahimiin (Our Lord! We believe; then do Thou forgive us, and have mercy upon us: For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy)

[Quran 3:194] Rabbana wa 'atina ma wa'adtana 'ala rusulika wa la tukhzina yawmal-Qiyamah innaka la tukhliful mi'aad (Our Lord! Grant us what Thou didst promise unto us through Thine apostles, and save us from shame on the Day of Judgment: For Thou never breakest Thy promise)

[Quran 3:193] Rabbana faghfir lana dhunoobana wa kaffir 'ana sayyi'aatina wa tawaffana ma'al Abrar (Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, blot out from us our iniquities, and take to Thyself our souls in the company of the righteous)

[Quran 3:147] Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith)

[Quran 3:8] Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab (Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure)

[Quran 2:201] Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar (Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire)

[Quran 2:127] Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem (Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing)

[Ale Imran 3:15] Say: Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (and holy); and the good pleasure of G od. For in Allah/God's sight are (all) His servants.

[Ale Imran 3:16] (Namely), those who say: "Our Lord! we have indeed believed: forgive us, then, our sins, and save us from the agony of the Fire.

[Ale Imran 3:17] Those who show patience, Firmness and self-control; who are true (in word and deed); who worship devoutly; who spend (in the way of Allah/God); and who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of the morning.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.